Huge Lot of 50 + Vintage G1 G2 and Modern Transformers robot parts Takara Hasbro

Huge Lot of 50 + Vintage G1 G2 and Modern Transformers robot parts Takara Hasbro http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Lot-of-50-Vintage-G1-G2-and-Modern-Transformers-robot-parts-Takara-Hasbro-/222448869059?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Huge Lot of 50 + Vintage G1 G2 and Modern Transformers robot parts Takara Hasbro


Mix lot of transformers 50+ TRANSFORMER: Parts, Pieces ,Accessories, Modern, Vintage G1, Hasbro ,KRE-O Transformers Optimus Prime Construction , Takara a
few  McDonald's and Some are just for parts, Limited Edition pieces from various Transformer series! This is a loose lot, which means that although,some look complete and there's some not) I dont know, how to put them together and my sons are grown and gone  ! so please, super size the pictures!

 Please look at the photos to see what your getting,you will receive EVERYTHING IN ALL THE PICTURE ,If you have any questions, please ask.  I do combine shipping when possible.  I have more items listed so check out my other auctions. 
I do my best to accurately describe my items but I am only human.And I am NOT A EXPERT! Please make sure to ask all questions before bidding or buying as it is sold AS IS. I will be happy to answer questions and/or email photos if you request them.
We accept Pay Pal for payment.Please make sure your address is correct with paypal, as I use paypal labels. WE pay for tracking so You can track the shipping using your paypal account. Please be advised that the updates are VERY slow,sometimes they do not update until the day the item is received

Comments

Popular posts from this blog